Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rubaria Boats New Developments 2008

Ruberia boats has a new design on the Stealth 430 "v" hull. I have a couple of pics that my brother took showing the general changes. I will get a few more pics showing the specific alterations in more detail.

The boat you see here has a custom canopy to protect the skipper against direct sunlight and rain from clouds, or birds.

A side-on view from above:


Next a front view showing the "v" - sharp for cutting through chop and waves.



An oblique rear view



Oblique fron view showing off the form



Later I will post more pics showing the specific finer feature of the vessel.

Price including VAT:
Stealth 430 V Hull, double console, rollbar, registered galvanized trailer R45 223.55

A 10% cash discount is given.

For further information contact Ruberia Boats at 041 5811928

I will in due course put a new price list with all the details and pics on www.freedive.co.za

Oh yes Algoa Bay looked great this morning - flat clear and a light east blowing. I wished I was not off to work!

1 comment:

Semen Rendi said...

Find the latest used and new boats for sale.
Great used boat deals and prices.
More here click here