Monday, September 22, 2008

Spearfishing Computer Game

Some years ago I thought how great it would be to have a spearfishing computer game with good graphics...
The other day I received a link to a game.
I downloaded it and had some great fun spearing some fish.
I would approach them fast and they spook. Stay down too long and I blacked out.
Pretty realistic I thought.

Anyway here is the link:

www.cazasubmarina.com/juego/juego.zip

It is not in English so you may need to feel your way around a bit:

Controls:
w = swim forward,
s = reverse
q = hold rock
v = switch off video
arrows = change direction
mouse moves you as well.

Have fun!

PS. Esc is good for a quick exit from the game should you need it
I am also look at another game that I will pass on once I have worked out more of detail.

No comments: