Friday, October 3, 2008

Spearfishing Course in PE, this October

I plan to run a spearfishing course in PE during October. Not the online type but where the divers attend two lecture sessions and some pool training.
You receive a course manual covering: equipment, training techniques, hunting methods and strategies, dangers and cautions(plus how to overcome them). I cover all esssential topics.
I also give a model of PE diving conditions including when to dive where for optimized success.
If conditions permit we go for a sea dive but this I cannot guarruntee - you know how temperamental our ocean and weather can be.

The cost is R695.

I will include a free Bonus (Value R120)with course - My Divebook on CD - Pinnacle and Wall Divesites of Port ELizabeth
If you attend the course and bring along three freinds who sign up then you get your course free.

If anyone is interested do let me know 0845733085 of by email to freedive@freedive.co.za.

For more infromation see : http://www.freedive.co.za/Spearing%20Course%20layered%20pics.htm

No comments: