Monday, January 5, 2009

Spearfishing and diving 2009...

Well it's 2009 and this is going to be a great year. Diving has not actually begun yet - crappy sea conditions, wind, swell and murky seas are preventing decent dives here in PE, St Francis has better water with some nice tail white steenbras and garrick being taken.

With my new cameras I plan to get many immages and clips this year.

Testing out my camera in the pool the other day I got a perfect ring bubble - I might add that is was not my first attempt.




I hope to enter the water soon again.

1 comment:

Tony Elvin-Jensen said...

Yes, the weather has not been great. Did not get close to underwater in 10 days at Infanta! Had a 6/7 kilo cracker taken by a raggie there earlier in December, and managed a decent baardie, but otherwise not a great year for divign in the Cape, let's hope '09 is better!
Cheers,
Tony