Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Late winter and spring has sucked for the last three years

Man! Does the foul weather not stop. A gale is blowing now as I type and it has been essentially undivable for the last two weeks and before that it was shot for a month. Last year and the year before were equally bad.

This is lazy time for me - I am not doing any training nor diving - focussing on other stuff. It is just so frustrating!
Normally late October is good at least - so long as heavy spring plankton blooms can hold off.

I know I have been in strealth mode as blogging goes - just so many demands for my attention! Hopefully that can change in the next month or so.

Maybe I should take up gold and watching sport and diving DVDs on weekends!

1 comment:

Artsdeco said...

Hello
Congratulations for your blog.
You want to change the wallpaper of your blog, I give you this address: http://artsdco.blogspot.com