Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Spring Spearfishing / Freediving Course

I have had a few queries for people in PE wanting to do an introductory spearfishing course. THe course will run sometime in the next two or three weeks - two lecture sessions and a pool session, ocean sessions depend on conditions.
I must have at least four people for a viable course.
The cost is R795 per person.
You get a course manual manual, an electronic copy of my divebook, training excecises and tips. Depending on the level of divers I can tailor toward more advanced, or even advanced spearfishing if this is requested. Since freediving is an integral part of spearfishing you will get an introduction to freediving too.

Let me know by email, or phone (0845733085), over the next few days if you are interested.

Four more on my introductory spearfishing course (click on post title) or see:

http://www.freedive.co.za/Spearing%20Course%20layered%20pics.htm

If you are looking for Advanced Spearfishing Skills see:

http://www.freedive.co.za/advanced%20%20spearfishing%20course.htm

No comments: