Thursday, May 12, 2011

Zephyr's PB static

Yesterday arvie I spend some time training on walking apnea. Taking a stroll in the garden up on breathhold. The grass is soft if I pass out and much safer than the pool. I had a good session with some holds around 1 min 40 sec towards the end.
Zephyr joined me for a bit and did some impressive 1 min walks. At the age of seven he is doing well I think. He then sat down and relaxed for a few minutes then did a 2 minute dry static - this beat his previous best of 1 min 30 by 1 /3rd. I think the apnea walks kicked in his dive response well and gave him the edge. I am positive that with a little training I will get him to 3 min - its just the focus at that age which is a bit lacking but I may get him to focus on a reward of some sort...

The cast is looking great for the next five day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: