Here is my recipe:
1. I fillet the fish and then remove the flesh from the skin.
2. Cut away all brown/ black meat (I hate the taste of it so it is reserved for my cats and dogs)
3. Cut the thicker portions down to one about 2 cm thick and place side by side in grid for braai (hot coal roast)
4. baste generously with this baste:
- 100 mL butter melted
- add 1 teastpoon Roberstons fish spice
- add 60 mL Kikkoman Soy Sauce (salty one)
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 heaped teaspoon crushed garlic
6. Cook the fish over moderate heat for about 20-30 min baste - expose each side twice basting before hand.
7. Enjoy with lemon splashed over the fish.
Tip: leave out sugar, honey etc. unless you cook at lower heat or it will char.